Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beyond the Deepwoods



In this book the main character is Twig Verginix. Twig was raised by some animals called Woodtrolls. One day Twig was walking and by accident he got lost in the woods and tries to find his way out, but through his long trek he find groups of very dangerous animals. There he sees a new born baby bird called Caterbird, and the Caterbird promised to take care of him. One day he goes out to a journey with the Caterbird and found a pirate which late on turned out to be his long last father, but again they left him behind by accident and again he finds his father again. I have one thing in common with Twig and that is when I was little my father left my family and came to the USA to help us, but I did not see him since then but he calls sometimes. Now I have my father back again just as Twig had his father at last.

1 comment:

  1. SO HOW ABOUT HIS MOM DOES HE HAD MOM BEFORE HE GOT LOST

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.