The main character of the book is
Matt. He was a 12 year old, weak, skinny boy. The story took a place on
Matt's house. The best part of the book was when he wanted to sleep in other room. When he slept in the other room he woke up and found himself 16 years old. I would recommend the book because is such a good book even if I don't like fiction, I love this book.
118 pages
Would you be excited or scared if you woke up and were suddenly much older? Does Matt ever get to go back to his regular age?
ReplyDeleteI would be excited because I can drive a car when I'am 16 years old.
ReplyDeleteYes he went back to his regular when he slept in his old room.
can u told me about the best part
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of room is that?that change matt older?
ReplyDeleteIs it scary??
ReplyDelete