
When I read I like to read interesting stories. I like mystery, horror, and action. Mystery books keep you guessing to the end. I like action because it entertains me. I like horror because it will be scary.
My least favorite books are biographies, science fiction, and comics.Biographies have boring information and don't interest me. I might already know the information. Science fiction is just odd and I don't like Star Wars. Comics get me confused by the way they are organized. That's what I don't like to read.
My least favorite books are biographies, science fiction, and comics.Biographies have boring information and don't interest me. I might already know the information. Science fiction is just odd and I don't like Star Wars. Comics get me confused by the way they are organized. That's what I don't like to read.
What was your favorite part about the book " The Outsiders " ?
ReplyDelete