Thursday, September 2, 2010

Class Clown


Lucas always get trouble. He protend to smoke so he got trouble and Mrs. Hockday write a letter to his mom, but he read it first. He thought it was a good letter so he show his mom, but it was bad letter. Then his mom told him to be better. The next time he came to school, he act like he is blind so Mrs. hockday send him to doctor. After that, the doctor make he read the letter and he said all the wrong letter on purpose. One of his friend said he can't wear glasses or be blind to be an austronaut so he told the doctor he can read all the letter but he was playing with her. Then he read the letter all over and he got all correct. In the end, Mrs. Hockday send his mom another letter, but good letter saying he do much better than the beginning.

6 comments:

  1. Would you recommend this book to anyone? Why or why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he gets in trouble a lot of troubles then did he ever had detention? or suspended?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like your parents to read bad notes about you ? Why or Why not ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Grabiel, I would recommed this book to the 6th grader because it's a easy book and very good book. You would Laugh if you read this giggle book...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. No he'll not get detention or suspended even he get into a lot of troubles but the teacher would write note to the mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe yes maybe no I mignt like the bad note or good note because it's depend on my mom. If my mom is in a good mode I might like the bad note and if my mom is in bad mode i will like good note. Maybe if I'm Lucas, I would rip the note before I get home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.