Wednesday, September 8, 2010

King Arthur Stories

The main character is the king of England Arthur. He was a king that everybody liked, because he wasn't rude. He act like a great king for a country. He was adult about 25-40 years old. The main problem was the sword in the stone. After the king dead they found message and a sword in a stone. The message said "who ever pull the sword out of the stone will be the big king". A lot of people tried to pull the sword, but nobody could. King Arthur tried and he was the only one who can take the sword out of the stone. His big brother told him to put the sword back in the stone and give him a chance to do it. But his brother weren't able to pull it out.
His brother told him to take it out again, and he did. One guy he wanted to challenge Arthur, but he couldn't. This guy told him to give him the sword. He did and he wanted to be the king. But people told king Arthur to be king because prople wanted the honest king Arthur was honest.



I would recommend the book, because is a good bookafter I read it I learned that I can read book that has a lot of pages.


pg 650

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.